Sunday, May 8, 2011

A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words - any luckily for you, that means you don't need to read as much!

While I'm too lazy to go back through my blogs and add pictures to them like I said I would, here are some of the highlights of the past month!

The stunningly beautiful Nyhavn - We couldn't have asked for a prettier day - however, the entire canal street was jam packed with people. Pesky tourists!

Copenhagen, Denmark 














--> The Little Mermaid: I'm still not sure why this is so famous, but I finally made it there to see it :)

Copenhagen, Denmark









Michael getting really into his picture taking - yeah, we had to put up with this all week. 

Museum Island - Berlin, Germany


Berliner Dom - Berlin, Germany

Absolutely beautiful! The building, not the weather...


Old Town - Prague, Czech Republic

They were having a Easter Celebration at the time, so the whole place reminded me of a renaissance fair. 


Prague Castle - Prague, Czech Republic

While the Castle is beautiful, the real beauty is the Cathedral inside... also note, my parents and I climbed to the top of the tower in the center... well I climbed it, they practically sprinted up it! Such good role models


Trafalgar Square - London, England

The square was pretty empty when I was there, but don't fret the did have the Olympic countdown going!


Westminster - London, England

Much prettier than I thought it would be. The entire area (the abbey, Big Ben, Parliament) was gorgeous!
Also, Big Ben is the name of the bell, not the actual tower.

Windsor Castle - England

I thought this place was much cooler than Buckingham Palace - and there were a lot more funny looking guards here!




Stonehenge - England

I think y'all already know the explanation for this one



A bunch of rocks

No comments:

Post a Comment