Saturday, April 30, 2011

The Times... They are a changing

What a difference a few weeks can make.  Copenhagen has decided to skip the Spring season and rocket straight from Winter to Summer... and I don't hate ittttt! Record heat is taking over Denmark, and by that I still only mean mid 60's, but hey I'll take it. The fountains are no longer frozen or empty, people are actually outside, and with that the days of wearing 4 layers are over.  Besides the new abundance of people who are roaming around Copenhagen (including a lot more tourists), the most noticeable difference is the change in fashion.  While Danes have always had good fashion sense, at least in my opinion, their winter wardrobe was full of black, gray, and little else.   All of a sudden the weather changes and out comes the electric yellows, hot pinks, and highlighter oranges, it's great!

With the semester wrapping up it means it's time for the work to being.  I'm a week of classes, 2 simulation projects, 2 finals, and 3 papers away from being done DIS (and going to ROME)! And since the weather is nice in Denmark for the 1st time, I decided it's time for me to do something else for the 1st time... work ahead on my papers.  Andrew is coming to visit before my last two papers are due, which means he either gets to spend his time in Denmark watching me write papers, or I need to get them done early.  So with that it's time for me to depart and get back to writing my first paper (10 days ahead of time!).

No comments:

Post a Comment